Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my package take to arrive?
In-stock items will be dispatched within two business days of receiving the order. The package will take 3-5 business days to arrive at your desired location. Please note during holidays or promotional periods; dispatch timeframes may be extended.
Can I change my address?
What if I'm not home for my delivery?
Suppose you've missed the delivery. The postal service will try a second attempt so you can get the package. However, the box could be found at your local post office or inside the public mailbox. If you've tried everything and did not get your package, contact us for the next step.
What's your return policy?
How can I make a return?
If you'd like to make a return, contact us through email by answering the following questions.
- Name used to make a purchase
- Reason for your return
- Order number
Reminder - After 30 days of your purchase, we cannot offer you - a refund or an exchange.
Payments & Privacy
My payment isn't going through
- Check if all the details are correct and see if no information is missing
- Call your bank and see the card hasn't reach it's limits or blocking you from making an order. Some banks will prevent you from making an order on certain sites for security reasons
- Call us if you still are having trouble for further insistence
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments from major credit card providers, PayPal and ApplePay. Sales through this website are processed in either USD or CAD, dependent on your currency selection.
How does New Season protect my data and privacy?
We may also ask you to complete surveys we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond. Details of your visits to our Site including, but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise and the resources you access. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is, therefore, at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that our service content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.