10 Tips To Stay In Bed
Developing a good sleep pattern is extremely difficult especially if you don’t know where to start. We recommend using these 10 tips to get back in track
- Chances are it's difficult to stay in bed because the sheets or duvet you're currently using is uncomfortable, too hot or too cold. We recommend exploring our products and find a product that suits you the best
- Cut out the sugar and caffeine trust us it's for your own good! Sugar gets us hyper and caffeine energizes us as well. We found that if you want something sweet try opting for cherries that have been found to increase sleep. If you need coffee, opt for decaf or even herbal tea to put you in a sleepy mood, we recommend chamomile tea.
- Weighted blankets have proven to help those that suffer from insomnia and restless leg syndrome. It will also help if you're struggling with anxiety and depression and just want to feel hugged :)
- A weighted blanket uses “pressure therapy” — using a calm-inducing amount of pressure on your entire body, similar to the feeling of being hugged, swaddled, stroked, or held. The right size and weight of a weighted blanket depend on the person's needs
- Trust me it's for your own good. Whatever email it is you need to send you can always do it in the morning. We recommend reading a book prior to sleeping (maybe even a boring one). You can also try listening to some soft piano or acoustic hits to put you in a sleepy mode
- Baths have been known to relax the body. Try a night time pamper routine and use different herbs like lavender that have helped to promote sleep. There's no better feeling then hopping into clean sheets after a fresh hot shower
- Setting a time for bed will remind the brain to unwind. By setting a bedtime the body will slowly start to build a routine and this would also help to calculate how much sleep you get every night
- We understand that with the colder season approaching it's hard to get out of the house and exercise. Especially with the pandemic many of us have gotten used to not going to the gym or exercising as frequently as we did before and thus with the lack of exercise not all of our energy is used up.
- Sometimes taking melatonin can help increase sleep. We recommend being smart with the pill as it can easily cause a dependency. Talk to your doctor or a medical care provider for more info. Today melatonin is offered in various ways whether it's a gummy pill or even inhaled through the cloudy melatonin pen.
- Your pillow is extremely important so its crucial to find a pillow that supports your neck and helps elevate your head in a comfortable setting. Explore our pillow options and find one that suits your needs!
- Optimize your bedroom environment by eliminating external light and noise to get better sleep. These factors include temperature, noise, external lights, and furniture arrangement.